My date is fast approaching (April 18) and I have so much yet to do! I have been slacking so hard, though my brain has been overwhelmed. I have to move most o my stuff out of my house this Easter – Though I will be leaving most of my PCT Food and Gear to finally sort through and pack until my lease is over at the end of the month. From there, I will couch surf until I drive myself, my car, my food, and my gear to my Dad’s house near Lake Tahoe. After instructing him on my resupply, I will fly to LA, to get one final “test hike” under my belt at the Happiest Place on Earth, aka Disney Land 🙂
My to do list before leaving Utah, in no particular order:
- Pack and move my house/belongings
- Move my Cat and Dog
- Pack my Resupply Boxes
- Work and hope they find a replacement for my position that I can train before I leave
- Slack off at work
- Procrastinate daily
- Sort through my 200 gigs of music
- Chop off my hair – Yep finally decided to do it.
- Refrain from buying too much at my daily “errands” to the store
- Call Local Animal Shelters to partner with
- Plan Local Events and Day Hikes
- Have and event at my UFC Gym
- Pickup and sell Bandanas
- Finalize shirt design and start campaign
- Tinker my gear list and buy last minute items
- Stress Out & Get Amped!!!
- A million other things!
And here are some pictures from my March Practice Trip hike in Canyonlands NP to look at and to keep me calm.